Sunday, October 4, 2009

slant

Since it has been a while since I wrote in this blog I'll reward your patience with a few more pictures than usual.

This picture reminds me of the blog I did where I posted pictures of bark. (See it here) They (the people in charge of making the park look all nice and pretty) had just taken a tree out near this one and it had scraped a little on this one...hence the fresh orange-looking bark.




I got to this before the dew evaporated - which is not to say I got there early in the morning because it was overcast and probably took most of the morning to dry anyway.




Ditto with the dew on this one.




This was taken fairly early in the morning. (To see an old picture I put in the blog in June of last year go here and scroll down)







I was walking along the edge of this stream and happened to notice how the water looked kind of swirly right here.







1 Comments:

Blogger Jedd said...

Love the last photo!

October 4, 2009 at 4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home