Thursday, September 11, 2008

Dewey

I went to the park right near my house the other morning and got a few pictures. As you can see there was a heavy dew the night before. I must say that I'm not a big fan of it getting dark earlier in the evening, but it sure is nice to be able to get at a reasonable time in the morning and still be able to get pictures taken in the early morning sunlight.
This is the leaves of a spirea (a plant commonly used for landscaping) taken as I was walking to the park. Even though my destination was the park I try to notice stuff on the way to the park (and on the way back, too).

This is just a leaf that was laying in the dewey grass. Nothing all that special going on here, I just thought it looked cool.


To get this picture I had to crawl down a cement embankment. The way the morning sun was hitting this leaf looked kind of neat from the top of the embankment so I decided to climb down closer...and my efforts were rewarded, I think, but you can be the judge.


This a dewey clover plant. I was just walking along a stream (I tend to like water) looking for things to take pictures of in the stream when I looked down and saw this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home