Friday, August 15, 2008

Non-bark

This last weekend my mom's side of the family had a family reunion...which was timed to coincide with my cousin's wedding. So I got to travel to exotic Lansing, MI and got to take a few pictures there. Although I didn't take all that many pictures I did take a few. And those, along with the non-bark pictures that I took when I was taking pictures for the all-bark blog entry, should be enough to make a blog entry.





The leaf in this picture was directly between the camera lens and the sun. It makes for good lighting to see the veins of the leaf. This was taken during the photo shoot for my "bark" entry.


These are maple seeds and leaves, this was taken when I was taking pics for the all-bark entry.


This is chicory growing on a roadside near my aunt and uncle's house near Portland, MI



This sunflower was in my aunt's garden.


On the way back to Wisconsin we stopped at a rest area along the interstate and this plant (is it some kind of ivy?) was growing up all over the place.
So I took a picture or six and this was the best.



These leaves were growing on small trees growing off a stump.



This is water from a small stream in Memorial Park here in Lancaster. This was taken along with the bark pictures.

1 Comments:

Blogger Spring said...

I think that Target is going to contact you so that they can start an interior home-decorating line based off the sunflower picture!

August 16, 2008 at 8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home