Tuesday, May 13, 2008

SURPRISE! You can still see the old website!

Hello, it was just brought to my attention recently that the old, flash-based JAUSTINIMAGES is still up and running. I had foolishly thought that I took it down when we decided to update/upgrade JAI...but lucky for you I was wrong and you can still check out the site and even order prints from Joel at http://www.jaustinimages.com/home.htm.

SO...look into that, browse the site, and put that tax refund $$ you stashed away towards some art (for your pathetically bare, uninteresting walls) created by an extremely talented photographer, JA. And because this is a photography blog I feel compelled to post a photo on here...and as Joel's webmaster-brother I have access to all of his photos. I'll post two of my favorites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home